5 Ways To Maintain LED Lights
LED Lights Are Vulnerable To Damage
1. Low-quality LED lamps are more prone to failure. Therefore, when buying, we should identify the brand manufacturers with quality assurance.
How to buy LED lights? Read the following passage:
《Xinjia Teaches You How To Choose The Home Lighting》
2. LED lights that are not properly used according to the product instructions are prone to failures and hidden dangers. So when buying, must confirm the use method of the lamp with the salesperson.
3. When used, an excessive current exceeding the rated current of LED lamps will cause the danger of burning or breakdown of some components in LED drive power supply.
4. The problem of "water fog" of LED lamps, such as candle lamp, bulb lamp, projection lamp, etc. LED lamps are generally assembled from several different materials, such as metal for heat dissipation, plastic for lampshade, acrylic, etc. The lamps and lanterns can produce certain quantity of heat in the work, the heat expansion coefficient of different material is different, after using for a long time can produce a crack in the joint of different material and air inlet; When used in an environment with high humidity, the temperature inside and outside of the lampshade is different, and the heated gas inside the lampshade reaches the place of the lampshade and becomes cold. If the gas contains more water vapor at this time, the phenomenon of water mist and water bead will be generated, and this phenomenon will disappear after continuous lighting for some time. Therefore, humidity environment is also an important factor affecting LED lamp life.
The Method of LED Lights Maintenance
1. After buying back the LED lamp, don't be in a hurry to install it. Read the installation instructions carefully and install the lamp step by step according to the installation instructions.
2. Do not change the structure of the lamp during cleaning and maintenance, and do not change the components of the lamp at will. After maintenance, install the lamp as is, and do not leak or mistaken install the parts of the lamp.
3. Try not to use frequent switches when using lamps. Although the number of resistance switches of LED lights is about 18 times that of ordinary fluorescent lamps, too frequent will still affect the life of electronic components inside LED lights, thus affecting the life of lamps.
4. It should be noted that, except special LED lamps, ordinary LED lamps should be avoided to use in a humid environment. The too humid environment will affect the LED power supply of electronic components, electronic components affected by moisture, lamp life shortened. Accordingly, moistureproof is one of the key points that lamp ACTS the role of maintaining, especially the LED lamp of a toilet, bathroom and kitchen headlamp, want to install a moistureproof chimney, in order to prevent moisture to invade, avoid occurrence rust to erode damage or leakage of the electric short circuit.
5. The LED lamp should not be cleaned with water. Generally, it can be wiped with a dry cloth with water.
If you still have a good way to share with us.